© 2015 Alaska Pyrotechnics LLC. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 143575 Anchorage, Alaska 99514 | email: email@example.com | call: 907.306.8102
Items to consider when planning a fireworks display...
- Set a budget: typically you would privide a budget, request a quote from several vendors, and determine the best value for your price-point.
- Timeline: for larger aerial shows plan at least 3-4 months in advance, excluding the time to bid out the show, 6-9 months is preferable.
- Location and length of show desired: technology and product reliability allow for greater options of location and more accurate timing including indoor close-proximity, outdoor displays, or multiple locations being shot at once.
- Evaluating quotes: a great vendor will have incorporated your needs and desires in their quote. A common misconception is that the best quote has the most shells. Notable elements of a quote include: size of shells, type (variety) of shells, choreography, and other special effects.
- Know your vendor: all vendors should provide you with an expirenced and licensed (in the State of Alaska) pyrotechnic operator, kwowlegable staff, proof of insurance, .